hockeymonster56hockeymonster56

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mega Man: Home Movie Mega Man: Home Movie

Genius.

Honestly, that was great. It was sensual, yet not slutty. it was funny, as well as family friendly. Seriously, that was a nice change of pace from other flash- not too much sex, but still alluring. The music matched perfectly, and the writing was top-notch. Frickin' awesome.

Glitcher2000 responds:

I'm glad to hear someone say it wasn't overly salacious. But "family friendly"? Is this the sort of thing you watch with your granny? On second thought, don't answer that...

clay violence 2 clay violence 2

effort, man

honestly, I LOVED the 1st Clay Violence, and hoped 4 beter. Basically, stick to the clay, get a mic and a set, as well as a camerastand, and you should have a promising career in clay. Plus, I love the return of the gun. airsoft or real?

Fonklemewinkled responds:

hehe, airsoft

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

will depend on plot...

look, all of the elements are there. Art, setting, and already a good story. but if you want it to be really good, & I mean REALLY good, the action, plot, depth, and character development all have to be top-notch. but if you do all of that... WOW.

logic logic

math?

I can see it for a math class, but a computer class would make more sense. Great song anyway!!